This post is simply an announcement for my fellow grads students (and undergrads too) in philosophy. (Even cooler: Our department will be hosting a virtue ethics conference this spring — and Rosalind Hursthouse will be speaking. Yeah!)
6th Annual Rocky Mountain Student Philosophy Conference
Feb 20-21, 2004
Papers accepted from graduate and undergraduate students in all areas of philosophy.
Keynote Speaker: Stephen Yablo, M.I.T.
Papers must be:
- 8-12 pages, double spaced
- Accompanied by an abstract of no more than 100 words
- Formatted for blind review. The author’s name should not appear in the paper or abstract but only in a cover letter including the author’s name, school affiliation, paper title, and status (graduate or undergraduate)
- Documents must be in Word, HTML, PDF, or plain text format
- For email submissions, attach the documents to a cover letter indicating the author’s name, title and school affiliation and send to [email protected]
- For paper submissions, send three copies of both the paper and the abstract to:
Rocky Mountain Conference
Department of Philosophy
Campus Box 232
University of Colorado at Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309-0232
The submission deadline is December 20, 2003. (Early submissions are encouraged.) No registration fee!