Yikes, I posted nothing new on Politics without God, the blog of the Coalition for Secular Government this week.
This week on We Stand FIRM, the blog of FIRM: Freedom and Individual Rights in Medicine:
- Monday, March 23, 2009: Did Natasha Richardson Die from Socialized Medicine? by Paul Hsieh, MD
- Tuesday, March 24, 2009: Hsieh OpEd at PJM: “Health Insurance Industry Sells Its Soul to the Devil” by Paul Hsieh, MD
- Wednesday, March 25, 2009: CNN: 8 in 10 Americans Happy With Their Health Care by Paul Hsieh, MD
- Thursday, March 26, 2009: Insurers Extend Their Faustian Bargain by Paul Hsieh, MD
- Friday, March 27, 2009: Daily on Insurers by Paul Hsieh, MD
And this week on FA/RM, the blog of Free Agriculture – Restore Markets: