As y’all know, I’m transferring my podcast archive from Podbean to Libsyn. As a result, my statistics will be a bit difficult to compute during the transition. But I have a bit of extra news worth reporting since my June 24th Mid-Year Statistics Review.
First, check out these awesome statistics from BlogTalkRadio for recent episodes. (The number of “listens” here includes listens to the live show, as well as the archived version.)
- Q&A: Common Sense, Jealousy, Applying Philosophy, and More: 121 listens
- Fran Santagata on Preparing for Wildfires: 973 listens
- Q&A: Aristotle, Evil Siblings, Studying Philosophy, and More: 19,792 listens (!!)
- Q&A: Self-Control, Lying to Surprise, Teen Parents, and More: 4071 listens
- Monica Hughes on Myths about Evolutionary Theory: 772 listens
- Q&A: Ethics, Broken Relationships, Sex Scandals, and More: 22,439 listens (!!)
- Trey Peden on Online Marketing and Privacy: 1635 listens
- Q&A: Libertarianism, Mental Illness, Rights, and More: 2077 listens
- Q&A: Abortion, Obama, Infidelity, Family Time, and More: 1376 listens
As for my podcast archive, Podbean shows 26,546 listens for June. That’s a new record! Also, on June 24th, I had a single day with over 2400 downloads. WOOT!