I’m delighted to report that, thanks to promotion from BlogTalkRadio, Sunday’s episode of Philosophy in Action Radio had over 18,000 listens just from BlogTalkRadio alone. That’s the most-listened-to episode I’ve ever had. Hooray!
Just based on my BlogTalkRadio statistics, here are the ten most heard episodes of Philosophy in Action Radio:
- Q&A: Marriage, Religious Ceremonies, Space Travel, and More: 346 live + 18222 archived = 18568 total
- Q&A: Cloning, Hypocritical Allies, Beauty, and More: 98 live + 17794 archived = 17892 total
- Q&A: Judging Others, Chivalry, Blue Laws, and More: 56 live + 8644 archived = 8700 total
- Q&A: Right to Work, Deception in a Crisis, Gifts, and More: 483 live + 7478 archived = 7961 total
- Q&A: Nihilism, Radical Honesty, Psychology, and More: 140 live + 7015 archived = 7155 total
- Q&A: Addiction, Government Unions, Materialism, and More: 505 live + 6502 archived = 7007 total
- Q&A: Rape Fears, Family Conflict, Atheist Prayer, and More: 64 live + 5714 archived = 5778 total
- Q&A: Psychic Powers, Office Politics, Freedom, and More: 50 live + 5537 archived = 5587 total
- Q&A: Third Parties, Selfish Parenting, Bigotry, and More: 42 live + 5515 archived = 5557 total
- Q&A: Federal Government, Empty Threats, and More: 43 live + 4842 archived = 4885 total
So thank you, thank you to all y’all who contribute to our tip jar. That reach is a big part of what you make possible… and I’m so grateful!