- Rooting for Antiheroes: Radio Q&A: 25 Nov 2012, Question 2
Question: Is it wrong to root for antiheroes in movies? I often root for characters like Daniel Ocean (of Ocean's 11, 12, etc.), Erik Draven (of The Crow), Harry Callahan (a.k.a. Dirty Harry), and "Mad" Max. Should I instead seek out movies with more consistently good heroes?
- Product Placements in Art: Webcast Q&A: 9 Oct 2011, Question 3
Question: Is product placement in art a breach of artistic integrity? Given that an artist must select every aspect of an artistic work, does delegating some selection to the highest bidder breach the integrity of the work? Does the type of artwork matter? Would it be okay in movies, television, and literature but not paintings? Why?
- Personal Art Recommendations: Webcast Q&A: 22 May 2011, Question 5
Question: Can you give some art recommendations? Specifically, what would say would be your two or three favorites in the following categories, and why? (1) literature, (2) paintings/sculpture, (3) music, (4) movies, and (5) television.
- Review of the Movie Atlas Shrugged, Part 1: Webcast Q&A: 17 Apr 2011, Question 1
Question: What did you think of the movie Atlas Shrugged, Part 1?
- Recommending the Upcoming Atlas Shrugged Movie: Webcast Q&A: 20 Mar 2011, Question 5
Question: Assuming the Atlas Shrugged movie turns out to be decent, would it be immoral to recommend it to others since the movie is backed by a trustee of The Atlas Society?